Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012

It has been a strange round of chemo!  I have had a lot of nausea the past 2 weeks. Other than that, I've been feeling well.  Tuesday, May 1, was a very good day. I have gotten to spend more time with Randi, my granddaughter that is living here, than I usually do because I have felt better.  She is a joy to have around because she can make me feel better just by her smiles and hugs!

Last weekend my sister and her family came to visit and I enjoyed that.  My brother-in-law gave me a blessing which I am sure is why this week has been so good.  A second sister also came over Saturday night.  There is nothing like family to make you feel better! I did not hang out with the extended family (too tired) but I did get to see them for a while.  I would have liked to have been there to see my grandkids playing with my sister's grandkids but I knew it would be too much for me.  But it was a fun, heartwarming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment