Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012

This has been a good week so far. I have been stay8ing in on the weekends to avoid crowds (why shop when it's crowded when you can do it during the week in the morning?) I've found that if I do a couple of things in the morning and then just take it easy for the rest of the day it is helping. I've worked on eating,, even when I don't feel like it.

I want to thank everyone who has sent me comments about my blog.  It has encouraged me to keep my friends and family updated and the comments also give me the support I need right now.  One of my friends told me the cure is worse than the disease.  I think I agree with that!  I asked the doctor last week how we know it's working.  She reminded me that my entire tumor was removed and this is to prevent any cancer cells that were trying to hang out from catching hold.  So in the long run, it is worth it.

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I am sure it was put in anyway, but the minute I found out you were sick your name went into the prayer rolls at the temple. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing this blog...it sounds like it is a good outlet for you. I didn't know the whole tumor was removed, that has to be a good thing, so hopefully everything will be ok when you are done. You are so strong, hang in there. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, glad you are changing it up and hopefully all the changes will make it a better round this time. Love you

    ReplyDelete