Saturday, April 7, 2012

March 17, 2012

I spent the week either sleeping or crying.  I couldn't stay awake for more than an hour or 2 at a time. Today I woke up as if nothing had been wrong!  It was like night and day.  Angie had planned to make corned beef and cabbage for dinner. Due to my fatigue all week,k, we decided to postpone the meal until the 18th.  On Sunday, their family, Jordan's family and I all enjoyed a wonderful St. Patrick's day meal.

Another thing I forgot to mention earlier, Jessica had come to visit and help me the weekend of February 3.  Because her intention was to help me, she did not bring her kids.  She organized my scrapbook room so that I could scrap when I felt up to it.  But Lindsay, in particular, had been very worried so Jessica decide she wanted to bring the kids to see me before chem started.  So she returned again the weekend of the 17th.  While the kids were here, we decided to shave my head.  All of the grandkids took part and of course, we took pictures to scrapbook!  It was a lot of fun and I could tell that the visit did a lot to relieve any fears the kids had.

No comments:

Post a Comment