Saturday, April 7, 2012

March 8, 2012

All has gone well up to this point.  I was scheduled to go to Arizona today until March 13.  All of a sudden, I began feeling overwhelmed and would cry at the drop of a hat.  I decided to change my flight to the 9th and to come home on the 12th. 

I got to spend the evening with just the grandkids while Jessica and Jason enjoyed a date night.  We just went out to dinner and I was exhausted by the time we got home.

Saturday was the All-state band performance.  I was so proud of Bailey and enjoyed our outing.  We all went to dinner after and I couldn't eat much.  I was also experiencing extreme fatigue. When we came home, I went to bed and slept all night.  The next day, I had a difficult time staying awake.  On Monday morning, I decided to move my flight even earlier in the day.  I just wanted to be home in my own bed.

On Tuesday the 13th, I went in for my labs and met with Dr. Yap.  My white blood count was too low to do chemo the next day.  The next round would be put off for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment